Heat n Glo ST-TRC Pressure Relief Port Baffle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sswatson64

Aug 16, 2015
Colorado Springs
Need some guidance. I have 2 older Heat n Glo ST-TRC fireplaces in my house. We recently found during one of our service calls that one of the 2 units is missing baffles for the pressure relief port. Either the installers or service techs must have removed them. The most recent service tech has deemed the unit unusable without these 2 baffles.

My first issue is I have no idea what the part is really called and whether there is a part # associated with it. My second issue is finding the part, since it is no longer manufactured by Heat n Glo. 2 companies have looked for it to no avail. I have done the same. I have to believe that since the unit is 16 years old there must be some used parts market out there for units that have been salvaged.

I'm in desperate straights because I face getting a new unit and replacing a considerable amount of tile to do that. Very expensive job. If anyone has any ideas on how to locate 2 of these parts, I'd really appreciate it.
IMG_0075.JPG

Call Vic at Best Fire in Green Island NY. (518) 687-2387 Mon-Fri 0800 - 1600 EST.
He should be able to help you & he will ship you the parts if he can get them...

Status
Not open for further replies.