1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Heat-N-Glo Tiara II no flame adjustment

Post in 'It's a Gas!' started by Jamison, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Jamison

Jamison Member

Loc:
    Outside of Philly
    Hello All,

Had the burner replaced on my Tiara II gas stove. Perhaps coincidental, but now I can't adjust the flames; they're very very high. Will be a few weeks before the tech can come out to inspect. Anything I can do on my own? They're so high, they're almost dangerous looking.

I respect everyone's knowledge and insight in these forums...you all have always been right on the mark with your advice! Thanks in advance! Jamie

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Rider Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    What do you have for fuel? If you're burning LP & put an NG burner in there, the ports are WAY too big. That is, IF there is a difference in the burners...
  3. Jamison

Jamison Member

Loc:
    Outside of Philly
    Hi Dasky,
    Thanks for the reply.

I burn propane in the Tiara. Not sure about the type of burner that was installed. The original burner was cracked and I had the stove installer replace it. I assume he gave the specs for my stove to Heat N Glo and told them I burn propane so he could order the correct burner replacement.

Is there anyway I can look at the new burner he installed and tell if it's for NG or not? Thank Daksy
  4. 49er

49er Member

Loc:
    Los Gatos, CA

Do you have the owners manual? You might be able to tell from the parts list if they make different burners for LP and NG. If they do, hopefully there will be a part number on the burner you can check.