Heatilator ND or Heat and Glo Supreme

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sundogparent

Nov 30, 2015
Bellingham, wa
Hi,
I'm trying to choose between a floor model Heat and Glo Supreme with Halston doors or a new model Heatilator ND. With the discount on the floor model, they both come in about the same price. I'm a little nervous about the floor model being used (it comes with full warranty) and like the styling of the Heatilator better. Is the quality of the Heat and Glo better enough to make it a better purchase than the Heatilator? thanks!

Your call. With the full warranty, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on the HnG unit. If the dealer is reputable, the floor model hasn't been abused & since many of the parts are identical between Heatilator & HnG, so it's kinda like choosing a leftover Cadillac & a new Buick. What one does your WIFE want?

Status
Not open for further replies.