Heatilator PS50 CRAZY flames

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyamy62504

Dec 16, 2010
North East Pennsylvania
Hello, i recently purchased a Heatilator Eco PS-50 Pellet burner to heat my 2k sq foot home, the heat it puts out is amazing, however, i have the feed rate cranked all the way down as far as it will go, and still the burnpot fills way faster than the fuel can be burnt and we are wasting alot. I am using Barefoot pellets which i guess are supposed to be super premium low ash. I clean it regularly just as it says to in the manual and probably even a little better just because of this problem that i am having. Anyone have any suggestions?

Andy, you might try posting this in The Pellet Mill past of this forum to get better feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.