Heatilator PS50 still burning without cleaning, ***pic***

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
The story continues. I think this Heatilator has been running for two months without a cleaning. It sill fires up each day without a problem. Awesome stove for the money.

Attachments

• 2010-12-08_12-31-17_257 60.jpg
    2010-12-08_12-31-17_257 60.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 718
Where is the pot? LOL Amazing.

I like the stove, the price is right, easy access for service. Very impressed. Checked these out weeks back and wouldn't hesitate to buy. Mentioned that to my Harman dealer who also sell these. Made the sales pitch to sell me the Harman.

Eh....not bad. ;-)

57 to date....Eric will know what this means. :lol:

imacman said:
Eh....not bad. ;-)

57 to date....Eric will know what this means. :lol:

If you had time to research and count, you need a boss that keeps better track of you. I will not tell. (ooops)

Eric

What kind of pot is in that stove?

I may be wrong, but when I checked them out I believe it is the same "pot" as the Quads.

Hello Kinsman

I see your door is open in the pic, so Is your glass very dirty by now?

Can you use that FirePot cleaning Rod while the stove is still running??

Attachments

• HeatilatorPS50.jpg
    HeatilatorPS50.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 351
Makes my two week cleaning schedule seem almost fanatic...

krooser said:

Krooser, come over to the dark side, and relax......don't touch your stove for 2 months.....it will give you much more "fun" time with the better half. ;-)

imacman said:
krooser said:

Krooser, come over to the dark side, and relax......don't touch your stove for 2 months.....it will give you much more "fun" time with the better half. ;-)

I'm not home enough to enjoy all that 'fun'... maybe you can come over and help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.