Heating oil heading down...time to fill-up for winter '10-'11??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked my guy. $2.45 today. $2.28 a week ago. 150gal min.

KC

Thank goodness for my two wood stoves.Due to them my oil tank is still full to the brim.

imacman said:
slls said:
With 7 tons pellets and 300 gal HHO you must be heating a barn.

No, not a barn....a log home. The only insulation in the outside walls are the logs themselves, and they're nowhere as efficient as stud walls w/ insulation.

Also, I have no plans on burning all 7 tons....only burned 3 tons all last winter. I have 3 tons for sale.

here's what I'm trying to keep warm in the winter:

Nice home. Is it a Lok n Log, or another local brand. Ive spent m,any nights in different cabin doing " research" for a future build.

iron stove said:
Nice home. Is it a Lok n Log, or another local brand. Ive spent m,any nights in different cabin doing " research" for a future build.

It's a Lincoln Log home, built in 1985.

Status
Not open for further replies.