Heatit made me do it

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt

Burning Hunk
Jun 13, 2009
Michigan
Thanks to Heatit and BackwoodsSavage, I found this great site. I actually work with Heatit, and know Backwoods Savage from a few other internet forums. I have been searching the net for the perfect insert, as I just have a fireplace at the moment. I think I have finally found the perfect insert to suit my needs, after visiting Heatit and having him and his wife (gladly) show me the operation of their insert. I have been collecting/scrounging wood for the last few years in preparation for the purchase of the insert, and have about 5-6 cord ready to burn this year.

Now, I do not have much knowledge in the wood burning dept, but if you all ever need cigar/BBQ/smoked meat/bourbon/cooking information, I'd be glad to help :)

Thanks in advance to everyone for helping this fella out!

Ryan
a.k.a. Firemedic

....order the insert....order the insert. :coolgrin: Yea, you make a mean Canadian bacon!

Ahhh another member from Michigan, welcome!

What insert? Pictures of before?

Thanks Ryan. I too say get the insert and get ready to have a warm house this winter without those high heating bills.

Backwoods Savage said:
Thanks Ryan. I too say get the insert and get ready to have a warm house this winter without those high heating bills.

Uh Dennis . . . is all that vertical splitting getting to you . . . this thread is close to being two years old. ;) :)

:lol: I did it wondering who would be the first to notice. :lol: I have to admit though Jake that I didn't think it would be you.

Capt said:
but if you all ever need cigar/BBQ/smoked meat/bourbon/cooking information

Whoa there. Don't be skipping over these details. There ain't nothing in that list that I don't like. :cheese:

Why am I talking back to a post from 2009???

BG, I'm with ya, he talks about all the relationships and totally forgets about his new insert. What is it? what did you get?

Backwoods Savage said:
:lol: I did it wondering who would be the first to notice. :lol: I have to admit though Jake that I didn't think it would be you.

I'm pretty dense and oblivious most of the times . . . but occasionally I have my moments. :)

Been heating with my 1402 Napoleon for the third season now. Went from 250 dollar gas bills to 29 dollars a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.