Heatmor running strong

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HitzerHillbilly

Feeling the Heat
Oct 18, 2014
Northern Indiana
Figured I would just post a quick little update. The Heatmor has been fired and running great for two weeks now. The available heat and hot water is very nice. Been using a lot of junk wood I’ve had laying around the house and some Aspen. Been able to get 16 hour burns regularly with wood still left in there on the reload. Going to do an ash clean out tonight! It’s been a really nice source of heat. I’ll be interested to see how it does in below zero temps with some oak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Those boiler installs are very involved. I'm heating some of my water with wood and it's great to know I'm using very little electricity