Heatwave On The Way

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma869

Feeling the Heat
Aug 27, 2011
Massachusetts
I may have to take a trip to the beach this weekend ::-) Currently 12 degrees outside of my door, and 73 degrees on the second floor and 71 on the first floor. It's been so ridiculously cold that I haven't cleaned my P68 in almost an entire month. I'm impressed that she is still the fire-breathing heat monster she is, given that she needs a bath. I guess that it's time for me to take advantage of this forecast! This Winter has really sucked!

7day.jpg

2 degrees this morning and my neighbor called and asked if we were able to stay warm. Told him warm wasn't the problem but I had screwed the loading schedule in the wood stove and it was 80 down stairs and 74 upstairs. Heat pump heating guy hung up on me. ;lol

Reactions: PoolGuyinCT
At +12f I'm actually grateful.. Wtf!

Reactions: boomhour
Status
Not open for further replies.