HEHEHE.. another score...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that's some flat land! Where are you? Looks like Nags Head on the Carolina coast!!! Looks like a good score. Not too much, not too little.

I scored a truck load of precut 8' logs last night. The light was fading and they all kinda looked the same. Heck, I was in my business attire and heading home from work so I was more interested in keeping mud off the loafers. The first one I picked up was an 8" hickory, then I collected about 10 more and put them in the back of the truck. When I get home....I find 75% of them are gum! Dangit! Punked again!!!! Oh well, I'll give 'em hell next season.

haha, yea it sure makes unloading a breeze....
that there is half the load... the other half went to my buddy for letting me use the dope trailer :)
wahoowad, the site is located just outside Toronto, ON which is pretty flat indeed. The slabs are cut to 18-20" and each row is about 15'...should keep the house warm for at least a month in 2009 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.