Hello and allow me to introduce myself

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
My name is Eric and I am the Owner and Operator of Kinsman Stoves, LLC located in Kinsman, Ohio. We are about 25 miles North of Youngstown, Ohio on SR 7.
I started the retail part of the store a few months ago after being a pellet wholesaler last year. The store carries pellet, corn, and wood stoves. We also sell and stock wood pellets and chimney parts and systems. I am just getting into the installation of the stoves while still fighting with the insurance companies.

If there is something I can help you with please call 330-876-0200 or visit the website www.kinsmanstoves.com.

Thanks again, Eric

Welcome Eric. Best of luck with the new store. How are the insurance cos. hampering you?

PS: What are pellets going for per ton?

Insurance for the store is not bad. What gets the rate up there is delivery and instal of the stoves. Currently I have a sale on Breckwell stoves, 15% of list price and 10% off pellets up to three tons. Current price is $200 per ton. I can deliver depending where you live. Eric www.kinsmanstoves.com

Status
Not open for further replies.