Hello everyone!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2010
Canada.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

I just joined, the forum looks great.

I have been involved in hearth my whole life.

I am an installer of gas and wood product, as well as pellet. I specialize in regency and valor product.
I touch on jotul, enviro, montigo, lennox, enerzone and lopi as well on ocassion.

look forward to all of the reading!

Adam

Welcome to the forum Adam. Your expertise should be a valuable addition here on hearth.com.

Be sure to visit all the forums on here.

Thanks for the kind words.

The info on here is unreal, a lot seasoned vets with a great deal of information.

Welcome to the forum Adam I look forward to your insight.. Where are you located?

Ray

I am located 20 minutes west of london, in southwestern ontario canada.

Cold as all get out here, with a lot of snow. No need to turn on the furnace with my two units!
House is toasty warm!

Welcome to the forum. You will soon find that this place is addicting and very helpful. Look forward to reading your posts, im sure you have a lot of anecdotes for this site.

KatWill said:
Welcome to the forum. You will soon find that this place is addicting and very helpful. Look forward to reading your posts, im sure you have a lot of anecdotes for this site.

Very addicting - I'm waiting for a version for my BlackBerry. :lol:

And welcome.

Hummm we need to create an app for this place. As if I didnt spend enough time on this site already. Im sure the wife will love that.

Welcome to the forums, Adam !! I look forward to more helpful info, as well !!

Oh, BTW, beware of "Da Sistah Hood" , 'cause ya never know who you are talking too
gaah.gif

happy0198.gif

Welcome Adam. Your experience will be a valuable addition to the forum.

Welcome Adam! A lot of us wish we could be in the business you're in. Good to have another pro join the wealth of knowledge on this forum. I feel lucky to have a source like this to rely on.
BTW cool name!

Chris

Welcome, and as others said, your insight/expertise will be great to have on the forum. This forum just keeps getting better and better. We have people older than dirt (no names) that have been burning since the dinosaur age, and so many individuals with so much knowledge. You will become another assett in the knowledge pool. Welcome, enjoy, and please participate.

Adam, believe it or not, you are not that far from where we live.

Welcome to the forum.

Install fire 1 said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

I just joined, the forum looks great.

I have been involved in hearth my whole life.

I am an installer of gas and wood product, as well as pellet. I specialize in regency and valor product.
I touch on jotul, enviro, montigo, lennox, enerzone and lopi as well on ocassion.

look forward to all of the reading!

Adam

Hey Adam!

Good to hear from you! Welcome to the forum...Dominique

Adam, the world needs more SW Ontario Dudes. As long as you're not a Maple Laughs guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.