Hello Everyone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterbug

Nov 15, 2011
northern Michigan
I recently posted in another thread and it was suggested that I start a thread and intorduce myself. I live in northern Michigan and recently replaced a Heat-N-Glo Vienna II propane stove with an England Stove Co. 25 EP pellet stove. I've made 3 attempts to attach a picture, but it keeps timing out. I don't understand why it won't upload the picture. I sucessfully uploaded a simular picture in the other thread.

The 25-EP is a great stove. Love mine.

7b2fc616.jpg

ea593c7b.jpg

Waterbug said:
I recently posted in another thread and it was suggested that I start a thread and intorduce myself. I live in northern Michigan and recently replaced a Heat-N-Glo Vienna II propane stove with an England Stove Co. 25 EP pellet stove. I've made 3 attempts to attach a picture, but it keeps timing out. I don't understand why it won't upload the picture. I sucessfully uploaded a simular picture in the other thread.

Welcome to the site.

Eric

Welcome to a great site.I'm from Tennessee,when I tell people I've got a pellet stove and they say "WHATS THAT".Ha Ha........More pellets for me...
Tony

Welcome to the site. Prop your feet up and read as much as you can, great people here and will help you when needed! ;-)

Welcome. I'm new here as well and the people here have given me some great advice. Lots of great information and reading here.

Waterbug said:
Here's my 4th try at posting a picture of the stove.

It worked!! Congrats on a great looking install. Enjoy the heat!

Welcome... and it was I who suggested this. As your 1st post said much about you and was quite interesting (along with a good pic).

This is a very informative site, with lots of great people. Using a simple search will answer a lot of questions. I searched and read what seems like ALL the old threads. Lots of history here. Understanding what a Pellet Pig is? And how it came about? Who is eearnest4?

All of those questions can be answered by the search function.

Great set-up you have. Love those 25-EP's.. Love the Bay Window...

Attachments

• Quadshelf.jpg
    Quadshelf.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 223
smoke show said:
Welcome.
Nice hearth.
The previous propane stove had a thru the wall 8" vent pipe at the 7 foot level. Even though it's hidden, it broke my heart to use a hammer drill on the brick, for the vent for the new pellet stove. Did the brick work myself, several years ago.

EDIT: Here is a picture of the previous propane stove install:

Attachments

• P1030036.jpg
    P1030036.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.