Hello from woodstockfires.co.uk

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'd just like to say hello, we are a well established company with over 40 years experience in the trade, selling only the best stoves, including UK manufactures Clearview, Charnwood, Woodwarm, Euroheat and also Morso, amongst many others. Based in East Sussex in south east U.K.

Although we do not sell our stoves online, we do sell a wide variety of accessories and spares, and we post nationwide. So i'd like to offer all members (if it's ok with the mods on here) 10% off www.woodstockfires.co.uk. (And can do even alot more than that for some orders) I know alot of people on here are based in the U.S, we also do many spares and accessories for Vermont!

Kind Regards

Woodstock Fires

Welcome,
You guys across the pond have some very cool looking stoves. I'm surprised there aren't more European stove manufactures selling over here.

Im not to surprised with the cost of testing and the epa regs, but neverless, its always good to have members from across the pond. I love the euro stoves! welcome!

Ever see a Vauxhaul on the road? Lots of European cars not sold here too. Too bad, some are really nice.

Hope you'll hang around for the season Woodstock. We do get an occasional Stovax and Stanley question here.

Lol yeah there are LOADS of Vauxhauls on the roads! It's a cheap but popular car! The Astra VXR is nice. I don't know why we call them Vauxhauls when everyone else calls them Opels though!
I can answer any questions people may have on Stovax / Stanley (assume you are talking about Stanley stoves and not cookers?) We also sell a huge amount of Flex and twin wall flue, so am an expert on that if anyone needs advice! I also have a voucher code now which is savememoney which gives 10% off on our website. P.S I don't drive a Vauxhaul I drive a TT Supra :d

Status
Not open for further replies.