Hello, glad to find this site!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My harman burns everything but I try not to feed it garbage. I burn super premium pellets during the dead of winter (barefoot pellets) and premium pellets for the shoulder seasons (this year I have energex and instant heat). I had to burn anything I could find from March-April last year since I didn't pre-order enough super premium pellets but my XXV did fine just required more frequent cleanings with less heat output.

The ESP along with the electronics balance the fuel and air mixture very well so it will burn low or high quality pellets with ease.

Congrats on your purchase. You will love the stove and all the time you get back moving from a wood stove to pellets! Welcome and be sure to post pictures of your first fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.