hello

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doingitonadime

Mar 3, 2013
shelton,ct
Ive been watching all the post for quite awhile I must say there has been some very good information handed out, that goes to the quality of people on this site I applaud you all, and to everyone I raise my glass and say THANKYOU , SINCERELY DIOAD

Welcome, Grab a beer or adult beverage of your choice and enjoy the jungle. Remember it's all in good fun. Don't forget to check out some of the clubs on here like the pellet pig club and basement dwellers club. I here you can get discounts on pellets if you join. ==c

Snip .... I here you can get discounts on pellets if you join. ==c

Welcome to the funny farm.

mralias I think you have things a bit confused, those aren't discount clubs, those are stash raiding clubs.

The pellet pigs even go so far as to make new burners think that any pellets left at the end of the heating season are stale and must be disposed of by giving them to the nearest pig.

The basement dwellers are even worse in that they sit around in dark cellars soaking up all of that heat while guzzling brews as the surface people freeze.

Reactions: mralias
thanks mralias, and smokey I only just under 2 ton left I would've given them to you but thanks for the heads up and to think I was going to use them for cat litter in the spring, basement dweller huh is that y my cb1200 is down there I thought it was to get away from the nag oops wife and kids

The Classic Bay is an awesome unit ( I am Biased ) ;)

Any pics of your installs? We love pics and also new members who come here for a good time, have a laugh, and offer some good advice.

Welcome to the Forum.

its funny I can fix just about anything, but computer wise im about as good as (lets just say GREEN SURPREME is in a stove) hahaha , thanks dex, gonna have my wife download some pics chit it took me hrs to figure out how to put my 3 stoves on my post and still not correct

Reactions: DexterDay
Obviously not new to pelleting with a three stove collection though....

Welcome to the forum and keep those babies warm!

thanks lake girl, and smoke show, but I am a rookie with this being my second year with pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.