Help - Accentra low draft sensor fitting missing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinzitu

Nov 23, 2010
Maryland
Ok, new owner and I'm doing my first maintenance of my Accentra free standing stove. No issues cleaning or during disassembly within the firebox.

However (you knew there was a a however coming) I unscrewed the "muffler" inside the hopper which is the low draft sensro screened fitting. The part inside the hopper is yellow and it appears to have a female fitting on the otherside of the sheetmetal which makes up the hopper. I was removing this fitting to be sure it was clean and the other part fell behind the hopper. I can't seem to find a way to get behind the hopper to retreive this part. yes i have removed the back panels but no way to reach up there.

Any ideas? I did call our retailer that did our install and they have only had someone do this one time before. The tech that fixed it is on another call right now and will be calling me back. I figured there may be someone online that could assist.

Thanks,
"The Only Other Guy To Remove The Muffler"

It might but I still need a way to hold the femail fitting in place while I thread the "muffler" from the top (inside the hopper).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.