HELP-Auger light won't go on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammid65

Sep 20, 2009
Central Connecticut
I have a Breckwell P24FS that was moved during the summer to remodel the room it was in. Since putting it back in the room we have changed the convection blower that was pretty loud and have had the control board worked on due to some burn out on the board. The board has been tested and it is working fine...but why won't the auger light come on now....What could the problem be now?

My stove has an ignitor as well....control board is analog....So, does anyone know what the problem could be now? I have to say that the manual feed button does work on the control board so I know the stove is feeding that way. Could it be the thermodisc? or something else. Any help would be appreciated...I feel like I have just been sinking more and more money into this thing...just getting very frustrated.

Might be air switch, Door seals, ash door ajar> anything that might keep it from making a vacuum. If there is no vacuum. Stove will not feed pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.