Help Identifying stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fran35

Jan 10, 2011
PA
Hey everybody,
Hoping for some help. I found this ad on CL for a wood stove and Class A chimney. I am not sure what the wood stove is and hoping for a little help identifying it. It appears to have a stone inlay on top of the stove. I am building a sunroom and need the chimney kit and chimney, so this is a good deal. The stove is a bonus--which I also need to buy. But I am not sure on this stove's model and if it is worth hauling

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/hsh/5227617802.html

00606_60QYcNyNF3e_600x450.jpg

Not sure about the stove but the 3 lengths of pipe and starter kit are worth about $500+ new. One could buy the whole deal, clean up the stove, paint and sell it for $250.

It's an a Earth Stove Traditions.
As for the flue, that's a Dura-Plus roof kit with Selkirk Supervent chimney pipe. The 2 brands are not interchangeable.

Thank you webby! That one was driving me nuts. I knew I had seen it somewhere. Good catch on the piping problem.

Thanks for all of the info. The issue with the pipes not being interchangeable may be a deal breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.