Help in Identifying Appropriate Parts List for this Harman Invincible Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnedout

Nov 17, 2013
Clarksville,MD
I purchased this stove in January 1996. Serial number is WH 511. Local dealer gave me a parts list for an Invincible "T" but I have my doubts. The picture attached is from the front page of my owner's manual. Any one know if this is really a "T" and if not, where I can get the appropriate parts list for this stove?

Attachments

• Page 1 Owners Manual.JPG
    Page 1 Owners Manual.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 295
I moved it to the Pellet Forum burnedout.

i dont think the manual on the Harman site is complete. It might be easier to ID a part for you than to produce the parts list.

To all who replied, many thanks. This was a search that seemed more difficult than it should be. As a measure of my appreciation I include a complete list of parts for the Harman Invincible Pellet Insert. I was fortunate to find an experienced parts expert who had saved back this list from over 15 years ago.No doubt many of the part numbers have been superseded by replacements, but this is a great place to start. I know that the number for the ESP probe is now 3-20-11744 rather than 3-20-00744. Hopes this helps the next guy.

Attachments

• Invincible Insert Part Numbers.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 566
Status
Not open for further replies.