Help me decide what my Brunco Spitfire stove is worth?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2008
West Central Ohio
Hi everyone.

I've decided to sell my Brunco Spitfire freestanding woodstove. Everything functions as it should and I believe it is rated to burn coal or wood. It has shaker grates, a removable ash pan, firebrick and a fan on the back. Also there is an intake to bring fresh air into the house. The tag on the back from the manufacturer says that it is rated for use in a mobile home. I've used it in my barn and it works great. It will also come with TWO 2' sections of double wall pipe. Hopefully the pictures work.

I'm just trying figure out what all you more 'experienced' wood burning folks think I should ask for it. Thanks a bunch!

Brunco1.gif

Still working on how to post photos from photobucket.
Hot Dang, I think I've got it.
Brunco2.gif

SANY1172.gif

Well guys, I can't figure out how to post them from photobucket and their too large to transfer directly from my camera card.

If anyone is familar with these stoves, i'd sure appreciate your feedback!

Stihl_WoodBandit said:
Well guys, I can't figure out how to post them from photobucket and their too large to transfer directly from my camera card.

If anyone is familar with these stoves, i'd sure appreciate your feedback!
Alright, I've got to bump it back towards the top because I figured out how to post pic's.

Tis a rare bird here. If you don't get any response, ask over at www.nepacrossroads.com. They are the coal burner's hearth.com.

Thanks for the response BeGreen! From the lack of responses compared to the number of views, I guess it is a rare breed. Being a model that puts out a lot of heat, and not being so deep, not to mention the fact that it's rated for use in a trailer, I would have thought for sure that there would have been more folks out there thats heard or used this baby.
If I dont get any more responses on here, I'll check out that site. Thanks again.

l.b. brunks and sons in salem ohio should be able to help you. they made the stove. here is phone number(330) 332-0359.
. they also resale used stoves

Status
Not open for further replies.