Help me figure out how to hook up Wood Gun AHS e140 with my current system

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A typical fossil fuel boiler will use TT to only fire when there is a call for heat.

That's not how my oil boiler operated. It kept itself hot no matter whether there was a call for heat from the zones or not. Might need more details on the existing system & controls this is being wired into? But it should be something a good boiler guy should be able to figure out - I would think.

A typical fossil fuel boiler will use TT to only fire when there is a call for heat.

That's not how my oil boiler operated. It kept itself hot no matter whether there was a call for heat from the zones or not. Might need more details on the existing system & controls this is being wired into? But it should be something a good boiler guy should be able to figure out - I would think.
Then your boiler didn't need tt unless it had a built in circulator control.

Status
Not open for further replies.