Help me ID this wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bnemmie

Nov 28, 2021
Alaska
So I picked up this little guy off Facebook, but for the life of me I cannot find a manufacture of any kind. It needs a few small things and I think it would be easier to pick them up new, if available. Heres a pic:

Dimensions are about 8"x8"x15". I dont think this stove is homemade since the seams are folded and spot welded.

The style seems to be similar to a Dickson Newport. Thats the closest I've found anyways.

If anyone knows who made this stove, I would appreciate the information. Thanks!

Looks like a camp heater, not meant for indoor use.

So I picked up this little guy off Facebook, but for the life of me I cannot find a manufacture of any kind. It needs a few small things and I think it would be easier to pick them up new, if available. Heres a pic:

Dimensions are about 8"x8"x15". I dont think this stove is homemade since the seams are folded and spot welded.

The style seems to be similar to a Dickson Newport. Thats the closest I've found anyways.

If anyone knows who made this stove, I would appreciate the information. Thanks!
Looks to me that if you feed it the right kind of wood you get a gum ball.😀

Is there ceramic glass behind or in front of the metal screen? There doesn't appear to be. That's a hazard in any interior space. For this reason I would never use it on a boat or indoors.

Looks like a camp stove, never seen a residental stove like that.