Help me locate medium or heavy wall liner online, Please.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dmitry

Minister of Fire
Oct 4, 2014
CT
Hi, Need to install liner, but everything I see is cheap thin "easy flex" or " smooth wall" liner. Can you give me a hint or link where I can find medium or heavy duty liners. The only one I found is
is there more places to choose from.

Take a look at Olympia Chimney supply. I installed their Armor Flex liner (recommended by bholler). Very heavy (.015 ss thickness) and I am very pleased with their product. Bought their 316L kit and insulation wrap. It is a directional liner and marked which ends goes up.

Take a look at Olympia Chimney supply. I installed their Armor Flex liner (recommended by bholler). Very heavy (.015 ss thickness) and I am very pleased with their product. Bought their 316L kit and insulation wrap. It is a directional liner and marked which ends goes up.
Thank you. Did you have to call them ? They don't list prices on a website, Seem like you can't order online.

Their policy states they sell direct only to qualified installers for UL and safety reasons. However I had the Fireplace and Chimney store order for me and shipped to my home. If you do a search for that product you will see other third party vendors who sell Olympia liners. The price will vary, I paid around $1200 for a 6"X20' liner kit with all items Olympia shows for their kits plus I bought an insulation kit , mesh cover and pulling cone. Price included shipping to residence. It was the best price I could find at the time.

Armor flex is no longer made. Olympia bought Copperfield and now they sell homesaver heavywall instead of armor flex. It is very good pipe actually a little thicker than armorflex