Help needed with bucking a log load: Burlington CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRambler

Feeling the Heat
Jul 29, 2014
CT
I had a load of log length delivered several months back and only processed a portion of it. About a month or so ago I injured my rotator cuff at work and can not operate my saw currently. I was hoping that someone in the local area might be able to come over and help me with bucking it all down to length, probably about 2 or 3 cords worth to go.

I'd be happy to offer a portion of the wood, or pay you for your time. Figure it would probably be about 3-4 hours of work. I figured starting out asking here would be best because I don't want a novice saw user attempting to do this and end up getting hurt etc.

If your willing and able to help please respond here or shoot me a PM. Thank you very much, and any help will be greatly appreciated. I am located in Burlington CT, on the Farmington side right near the rt 4/179 intersection.

Reactions: jwalter04
Wish you were closer, I have that itch that needs scratched....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jwalter came out this week and bucked it all. Great guy, and glad i got a chance to meet him, and very grateful for his help.

Now i just have to get to splitting, ought to be doable though a little interesting.

Reactions: Jay106n
Status
Not open for further replies.