Help on oval stove pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

followme21

Dec 28, 2007
iowa
You all helped me out on my last install and now I have another question for you all. I just bough a small wood burning stove (used) that I plan on insatlling on the other side of my house then the first stove. Honestly it will be mostly for looks as it is sort of has a cool antiquey look to it, but I would like to fire it up if need be. Anyway the place where the stove pipe hooks to the stove is an oval it measures 7"x 3" on the inside of the exhaust hole. Where can a guy get an adapter of this shape that will then convert to either a 6" or 8" stove pipe to head on up to the chimney. BTW on the back of the stove it says "parlor stove" made in taiwan the fire box part of it measures 19"x10" so its pretty small. I am fairly handly and could possibly make the adaptor of need be. Thanks for helping

Status
Not open for further replies.