I have a quadra-fire castile. The stove doesn't seem to be able to burn the pellets as fast as they are being fed. The auger feed rate seems to be fine (2-3 seconds of rotation with 5 seconds rest). The fuel has been working fine until a few weeks ago. I replaced the auger motor at christmas. I clean the stove daily because the $#@%^$ pot is full an smoking. I generally run the stove for 10 hour phases with the gas furnace taking over for 2 hours, this is when I clean the pot and check for ash buildup. My venting is clean (out and up). I have attached a photo of what is happening. The fire seems good right after I clean the pot but it gradually becomes taller and lazier until it pretty much turns into a traditional woodstove because of all the pellets in the pot. Help - I am really frustrated. This is the 3rd winter of use, with no problems before the auger motor was replaced.