Help with an MS441?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it runs but havent asked yet. I'll try find out tonight how much he wants on top of the 170. Thanks all for the help

Well he told me he wanted $200 on top of the 170. I told him I couldn't go that high and asked if he could go any lower, he hasn't responded. We'll see:)

Well, $200 doesn't seem ridiculous. I guess it depends on what condition your 170 is in...

I don't think it it's out of line either, but I figured there's no harm in trying to get it for less. My 170 is in like new condition

I'd do it for 200, but think I might can get him down to 175 or so

On eBay the ones that need modest repairs like this seem to be going for $350-$400. eBay and PayPal fees eat about 13% of that. Craigslist sellers are limited to a much smaller local market so their prices generally have to be lower if they actually want to sell anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.