Help with Ecoteck Venezia model(warm water model)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanti

Nov 24, 2013
Denmark
Hi have a 5 yr. old Ecoteck Venezia oven with warm water heating. I have hot wired the circulation pump direct to the mains,as more heat is needed.The stove cuts out the pump during modul work & eco stop normally,which does not give enough heat,and found no way to change this.
But now with the pump on all the time,the stove runs at 24c,modul work,and will not get warmer or colder,no matter what I set the room temp. to??
Anyone have any ideas of what to do? and where can I get the service manual & codes..A9 works for some settings,but not all.
Thanks Rob

Hi Shanti, welcome to the forum. May not be a lot of answers for you here as Ecoteck owners in the US and Canada only have air models. Ecoteck does not have any warm water models available here. While we have a few, there are not many from other geographic areas.

Hope you can find the answers you need... Let us know how you make out as your answer may help someone else in the future.

User manual - http://www.ecoteck.dk/files/manager/manualer/flash manual centralvarme u. kit 2011-1.pdf
Couldn't find service manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.