Help with my McClary

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmgjmravik

Jan 10, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hello. I am new here so please be patient. I have an old McClary Royal Charm in my basement. I found the serial number but can't make out a model number. Anyone know anything about these stoves? Your help is greatly appreciated! :)

Get curious and search around for a manufacturer's label and stove ID plate. It may be on the back or inside the oven, on the inside of a door, etc.. Stylewise is looks to be from the 1940s or 50s.

Get curious and search around for a manufacturer's label and stove ID plate. It may be on the back or inside the oven, on the inside of a door, etc.. Stylewise is looks to be from the 1940s or 50s.
I found a serial number. Can't make out a model number and I have googled the serial number and I can't find any information about it! It's driving me mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.