Help with some choices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletierry

Jun 1, 2008
Central Maine
I am one of the Harman casualities. I have been looking at other brands but can not decide what brand has better reviews. Of course when I started most of the better reviews were for Harmans. Now my choices are Lopi, Breckwell, or osburn. What have you heard about these or if you have one of them please give me some insight.

pelletierry said:
I am one of the Harman casualities. I have been looking at other brands but can not decide what brand has better reviews. Of course when I started most of the better reviews were for Harmans. Now my choices are Lopi, Breckwell, or osburn. What have you heard about these or if you have one of them please give me some insight.

You also have Enviro with over 5 models to choose from
and Avalon that is the same as Lopi but the larger stove has a larger hopper than Lopi

hearthtools said:
pelletierry said:

You also have Enviro with over 5 models to choose from
and Avalon that is the same as Lopi but the larger stove has a larger hopper than Lopi

not certain , but i think web heard that Travis was sold out til 2009, posted on one of the harman threads. i hate to further narrow our poster's descision that way and definately check as this is second hand to me so im not certain , but i'd hate to see a second round of dissapointment.

thanks for the response, I should have said this is what I have narrowed my choices down to. These are what the local dealers carry and the best chance of me getting one this year. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.