HELP!!!!! with st.croix prescott.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
my exhaust motor just took a major dump. started to smoke. trying to locate a new one but the place i bought the stove from doesnt sell pellet stoves anymore. called other places in my location and they say they will look into it (we all know what that means). in the process of tearing the stove down to make sure no damage happened (fire). good thing i was home when it happened, wife was clueless LOL. need a few beers now to ease the scare. also yes stove gets cleaned every week, anal about that. thanks for any help.

Have you removed the fan assembly yet? May find replacements easier if you can get the manufacture and some other data off of it. Can't be that hard to find parts for that stove line.

found a new motor 30 miles away for 120. installed it last night and spent 2hrs running it in high outside. glad to say no issues. now just have to lug the monster back into the house

Status
Not open for further replies.