1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

HELP!!!!! with st.croix prescott.

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by magsf11, Nov 8, 2013.

1. magsf11

magsf11 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    buffalo ny
    my exhaust motor just took a major dump. started to smoke. trying to locate a new one but the place i bought the stove from doesnt sell pellet stoves anymore. called other places in my location and they say they will look into it (we all know what that means). in the process of tearing the stove down to make sure no damage happened (fire). good thing i was home when it happened, wife was clueless LOL. need a few beers now to ease the scare. also yes stove gets cleaned every week, anal about that. thanks for any help.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Bioburner

Bioburner Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West central Mn
    Have you removed the fan assembly yet? May find replacements easier if you can get the manufacture and some other data off of it. Can't be that hard to find parts for that stove line.
  3. krooser

krooser Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Waupaca, WI
  4. magsf11

magsf11 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    buffalo ny
    found a new motor 30 miles away for 120. installed it last night and spent 2hrs running it in high outside. glad to say no issues. now just have to lug the monster back into the house