help.. with st. croix vac leak

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
Having no vac stove wont fire looking, into the glass gasket, or the vac switch. any clue how I can see if the Vac switch is good. thanks.

I am saying its the door gasket, just ops check the vac switch by sucking on the hose and stove started to fire. hoping for the best.

Jim, I guess by what I could decipher in your coded messages, that you got the stove to work...great!

Please, in the future, try to make somewhat normal sentences for us to read.....otherwise we might start to think you're really Pook, and only jtakeman can understand him. :roll:

magsf11 not pook! magsf11 to much beer?

Me too much beer understand well! :lol:

Ahh pook. Out there somewhere. Lost little sheep come home. I thinkx!

sorry guys not the stove still is not working, at lease I have heat tonight. going to try and look at the combustion fan and see if it it all pluged up. seen from aearler post about almost the same problem. once again sorry about the "codes" happy heating.

Make sure the ash pan is tightly sealed and the ash pan rod is pushed all the way in... let us know how you make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.