help with stove choice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoot gibson

Jan 25, 2008
ohio
hi guys , really respect your oppinion here . i have a friend who would like to install a wood burner , his last one was one of the old 55 gallon drum stoves they used to make . now with the price of fuel she is going to buy another one . and asked my advice. me being the expert . i came here . lol new you guys wouldnt steer me wrong . she is heating less than 2000 square feet . older farm house . i think she is looking to burn only wood .we live in ohio she is close to millersburg , and i live near newark . what stove should we be looking for . thanks in advance . h........... oh yea , i think she wants something perty . she is a true outdoor woman mowes runs a chainsaw and weadeats and stuff , so she wont be a sissy about it . h

Status
Not open for further replies.