help! wood stove in manufactured home

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillydee8930

Oct 22, 2008
indiana
can you tell me the difference between a wood stove for a manufactured home and a wood stove made for a stick home??
besides the price!! and the fact you need to use it with the pedestal and not the legs, and i know we dont need the stove bolted down as we are on a foundation,
we found the pipe that is recomended UL-103HT but that poses a problem it is a 6" liner but with the insulation and all the total w is 8 inches (same size as chimney pipe already in there, so i need to find out if the old chimney pipe can come out (and how would you do that?) so that the UL-103HT can be installed in there, thank you for answering my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.