HELP!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breed of crazies that is the special breed and I is one and proud of it. Jay you just have to have the right sized stove, the correct air flow, and also need the heat in the basement. That is all and I'm out of here.

So, your saying we're a special breed? :p

You have heat upstairs, Correct? Sorry no. Your not one of us. Heating from the basement with one stove with the living area on the second floor. Don2222 is a good example of the special breed. ==c

I'm with bear, outa here and duckin for cover! ::-)

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
I dont think! "Special" is the right word :)

Lets say "Rare" Breed ;) LOL

I dont think! "Special" is the right word :)

Lets say "Rare" Breed ;) LOL

I is special and have the documents to prove it oh wait, those are my rabies vaccination certificates. I never made it out of Mrs. Smith's third grade class at PS #43 that's special.

Breed of crazies that is the special breed and I is one and proud of it. Jay you just have to have the right sized stove, the correct air flow, and also need the heat in the basement. That is all and I'm out of here.

I is special and have the documents to prove it oh wait, those are my rabies vaccination certificates. I never made it out of Mrs. Smith's third grade class at PS #43 that's special.

I agree with Smokey and Jay. "Special" covers it. Probably no coincidence that the neighbor across from me drives the short bus. Its parked there at night and I follow it in the morning on my way to work; another looney bin I belong to.

I agree with Smokey and Jay. "Special" covers it. Probably no coincidence that the neighbor across from me drives the short bus. Its parked there at night and I follow it in the morning on my way to work; another looney bin I belong to.

Ohh, I didn't know it was you followin us, Bear and I will wave next time! ==c

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Status
Not open for further replies.