Helped OMV with his problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope i broke a rule of posting pics on the net, so i corrected it. i was about 200 in that pic a far stretch of what i am now lol
Far as my wifes cooking take that to the bank. The whole family asks her to cook for any party/event
If the restaurant business wasnt so tight i would open one

Just for the record...I didn't want to see a picture of you lol, Just the fish!!

Reactions: jtakeman
Whew, Glad we didn't go to far! I just hit 185 again, Was 200 in January. Hope I can keep it off, But I doubt it very much. Oh I'm barely 5'8" so me really is a porker! ;em

I used to be a fat ass too. Peaked at 289 wearing 42's. Joined a boot camp style gym. Currently at 225 and all my 38's fall off me. going to 36's soon. I'm in the best shape of my life at 6'1 and 32 years old. And that loss is just since memorial day!

My gym does a free unlimited no strings 30 day trial if you want to come out. all ages and fitness levels welcome.

the head coach is great.

Whew, Glad we didn't go to far! I just hit 185 again, Was 200 in January. Hope I can keep it off, But I doubt it very much. Oh I'm barely 5'8" so me really is a porker! ;em
185? maybe when I was a sophmore in high school.

I slimmed down to 270;em for vacation, back up to 280 already! Will try to keep it under 3 bills this time!
atta boy- your making me feel skinny. :p

ok have at it i may be a fat *** now but i wasnt then lol
opz8ts.jpg

That's one crappy picture! But I will admit if that is a person with a fish, the person does not look fat!

You guys are makin me jealous with all this weight being thrown around...
I've been at or under 180# since high school, now at age 40...6'3" and 175.

Telephone pole, bean pole, string bean......just a few of the things I hear regularly.
(Aside from stud, strapping buck, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.