Hemlock End Tables

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
The boss wanted some rounds for end tables for the glider, brought one down on Sunday then the second one tonight.

The back was full so they came down in the seat.

zap

Attachments

• 100_5395.JPG
    100_5395.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_5412.JPG
    100_5412.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: GAMMA RAY and quads
Zap, your the Man.. !!

Love it.... Seen your Hemlock Shoulder wood thread..... You have quite a bit up there... ;)

Wish I had some Hemlock for my Shoulder stacks. Ive got some cherry for the shoulders. But Honey Locust and Ash is on the menu the rest of the year.

you're gonna have an entire outdoor living room there soon, Zappy. Keep it up, when yer finished with yours you can come down and help me out with mine! Still waiting for the right day to mill my logs, I will video that process. We're gonna mill them on an antique roundblade mill at my buddy's farm, we have to fix the feed table and output table first. He sprayed the weeds growing around it, and we will probably fix up the tables next week. Right now we are relaxing on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.......I miss my chainsaws!

Reactions: zap
Status
Not open for further replies.