henry county pellets -- Any opinions?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see anything in the archives about henry county pellets. Any experience/opinions out there?

Thanks.

--glen

Lopi Yankee Bay insert
burned 1 ton Turman Pellets (so far)
1 ton Turman Pellets left

Notice this post had no responses. I am too curious if anyone has tried these. I may be pre-buying a couple tons of these if they are any good. I did notice they are oak/hardwood mix and about .4% ash.

Harmaniac said:
Notice this post had no responses. I am too curious if anyone has tried these. I may be pre-buying a couple tons of these if they are any good. I did notice they are oak/hardwood mix and about .4% ash.

Oak / hardwood mix? Where I come from oak IS considered a hardwood.

Harmaniac said:

I know this post is old but I live very close to Henry County. Any review you can give?

Status
Not open for further replies.