Here comes the snow... and cold...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
We had a dusting snow overnight here in central Wisconsin but just a few miles east (and south) of here got several inches... more on tap for Tuesday into Wednesday and single digit temps by Thursday.... brrrrrrr.

I hope you are going to keep that your way thank you. But there forcasting some of that for us too. But hey, This is winter right? And some are actually glad to see it too!

Are those Uncle Jed's keeping you warm?

jay

With the storm coming Tues. night I might have to lay over in uhm Waupaca???

I switched to all Uncle Jeds this year, sure am impressed how clean they burn compared to last years hardwood pellets.

no pane said:
yep local paper predicting 8-12".....

Hopefully, you guys up there will KEEP all that stuff there.....hey, it's Green Bay....it's supposed to have a lot of snow! So, being the very generous person that I am, I'll let you keep my allotment for the winter. :cheese:

No thanks necessary.

Send a little bit of that out this way, I could use the $$!

Dipped down to 20F last night which was a big shock to
the body since we were enjoying 70+ temps a few days ago.

Xena said:
Send a little bit of that out this way, I could use the $$!.....

Xena, did you get to do any plowing Sat/Sun. ? I was thinking of you as the plow went past my house...... ;-)

We had just enough snow here to make my wife wreck our Trailblazer... UGH, just another manic Monday... AND, Oh my beautiful Trailblazer, now I look forward to the argument on how bad of a husband I am because she'll have to drive an old 86 LeBaron... Because there is NO WAY IN HE!! she's driving my truck!!!

macman said:
no pane said:
yep local paper predicting 8-12".....

Hopefully, you guys up there will KEEP all that stuff there.....hey, it's Green Bay....it's supposed to have a lot of snow! So, being the very generous person that I am, I'll let you keep my allotment for the winter. :cheese:

No thanks necessary.
We like the white stuff. Thats why we live here. Wouldn't be xmas without it.

no pane said:
We like the white stuff. Thats why we live here.......

That just goes to show that the cold has affected all your brains.....NOBODY in their right mind WANTS to live in a place like that. :roll:

jtakeman said:
I hope you are going to keep that your way thank you. But there forcasting some of that for us too. But hey, This is winter right? And some are actually glad to see it too!

jay
Yep..the Jed's are ok.. Saturday I wanted to pull the trigger on some Bear Mountain's but really couldn't justify the extra $70.00 per ton... maybe next time.

hey Crash... they work pretty good. Hottest thing to come outta Canada since Shania Twain...

Snowing now looks like snow today and tomorrow. Our snow won't hang around long as it will melt off in a couple of days. Toasty in the house 72 degree with the pellet stove. Loving not using the propane.

macman said:
no pane said:

That just goes to show that the cold has affected all your brains.....NOBODY in their right mind WANTS to live in a place like that. :roll:

insult taken :long:

krooser said:
jtakeman said:

jay
Yep..the Jed's are ok.. Saturday I wanted to pull the trigger on some Bear Mountain's but really couldn't justify the extra $70.00 per ton... maybe next time.

hey Crash... they work pretty good. Hottest thing to come outta Canada since Shania Twain...

I wouldn't even need a pellet stove if I had her around....

no pane said:
macman said:
no pane said:

insult taken :long:
:lol: Sorry no pane, but i hate snow & cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.