Here is a little what not to do welding article

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, this sounds like an outrageous post that we do not endorse.....We only accept real problems and situations...I am not a moderator or host but your claim is silly, jejune and a waste of this forums time...Tell you what ...Go to HearthTalk.com... they love these articles

Lighten up. Looks like a DIY and non hearth topic to me : )

and what does this have to do with welding? there was no mention of welding anything in the article!

The guy was a welder so it is very related to welding. My gosh, the threads are like a one way trap. Or is it like a chinese finger trap.....

Ya- it's fine to do that, just don't weld anything to it. I figure an extra nut would have been a conversation starter on the honeymoon at least.

Don't wear a fleece sweatshirt whilst welding overhead either... ask me how I know- LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.