Here is a way to drive your OWB to the wood pile

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

this has been posted before but still worth a chuckle

Attachments

• ATT29284238.jpg
    ATT29284238.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 369
I hope the van craig was going to rent looks better than this one

By golly I got it.. Someone forward this picture to Ford. This might be just the break or idea they need to turn it around? 20 mpg per split

Son I like to give you an inspections sticker but but but

To be legal in most jurisdictions, you have to drain the fluids and fill the gas tank with sand before the inspector will sign off on the OWB conversion.

Note warm air does not travel down hill all that well in an uninsulated duct. I wonder where the returs is?

Elk, I'm sure you've seen a lot of hot air systems that deliver the heat down - I've seen 'em in utility rooms that then feed under the floor.

I'm gonna send this pic to the HPBA government affairs people and tell them that they have approved this unit with their new "voluntary" OWB program. Maybe I'll doctor it up first and add "Approved" etc.

Craig there were recent heated debate so I figured something on the lighter side was due. A chance wher creative minds like BB can let it rip

You know you may be a red neck if you honymoon transportation was greyhound or you signed you marriage licence on the hood of your pk truck

elkimmeg said:
Craig there were recent heated debate so I figured something on the lighter side was due. A chance wher creative minds like BB can let it rip

You know you may be a red neck if you honymoon transportation was greyhound or you signed you marriage licence on the hood of your pk truck

If any member of your wedding party was wearing an article of clothing with a Cat Diesel patch on it, you might be a redneck.

elkimmeg said:

Elk,

This looks like something out of the Red Green show......held together by duct tape, no doubt..........

"If you have to debate with yourself whether or not to take the wheels off your OWB....you might be a redneck"...lol

Elk?

Would this be considered exempt from certain codes? Kinda along the lines of exemptions for mobile homes? "Exemptions for Mobile OWB"...lol

castiron said:
elkimmeg said:

Elk,

This looks like something out of the Red Green show......held together by duct tape, no doubt..........

I knew we had something in common, cast. I'm a big Red Green fan. Around here it's on PBS.

Eric Johnson said:
To be legal in most jurisdictions, you have to drain the fluids and fill the gas tank with sand before the inspector will sign off on the OWB conversion.

Pffffffffft amateur
The gas tank is part of the hot water system, I thought everyone knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.