Here is a wild CL Ad!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsr4538

Jul 13, 2007
This is running in the New Hampshire CL as we speak.

Forrest

"This is for real! Don't flag please, there's no need!

I have at least 5 big hardwoods I need taken down... You need a license/insurance, they're close to the house... But I'll lay around naked if you'll take 'em down!

Addendum: for those of you that want pictures... Of what? The trees or me naked? The trees I'll send, me naked has to be earned... Btw, you might need a bucket truck!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2497788292"

fsr4538 said:
This is running in the New Hampshire CL as we speak.

Forrest

"This is for real! Don't flag please, there's no need!

I have at least 5 big hardwoods I need taken down... You need a license/insurance, they're close to the house... But I'll lay around naked if you'll take 'em down!

Addendum: for those of you that want pictures... Of what? The trees or me naked? The trees I'll send, me naked has to be earned... Btw, you might need a bucket truck!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2497788292"

Pics first! She sounds Big! :cheese:

Sounds like some fat guy to me.

LMAO or someone resembling Rosie O'Donnell & NOT Halle Berry or Jennifer Aniston

Well, you have to admit that it is an attention getter.

I guess you guys are just more optimistic than I - when I saw that ad on CL I immediately thought "Ugh" and that it was a guy. Guess it could be a lady and I agree with the comment on the bucket truck sounding like it applies to her/him. Usually I hate the dopes that flag CL posts but in this case I was glad to see that ad yanked pronto!
of course the rest of it was just plain silly too.

Real sorry about dropping the tree on the house, ... I guess my guy was distracted. :roll:

I don't know. If you're close to Keene, it may be worth the ride to "assess the situation." :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.