Here piggy piggy...heeaar PIGGY PIGGY!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3kd3od3la5V35Y15S1a77dc7a4511a457155d.jpg

http://nh.craigslist.org/app/1830075065.html

Snort, too small for a real oinker.

Wallow, slurp!!!!

As for the furnace that'd be cool if I had some duct work. Now if that had been a boiler it would be a different story.

Problem with those hoppers is that there are not a lot of area's that have bulk delivery. I sure hope the cost of the hoppers come down though. 1st one is $1200 and the second is $2500. That's a lot of ca$h to invest.

One draw back I see in bulk is you would be limited to a slim selection of pellets.

Do you think this will take off??

jtakeman said:
Problem with those hoppers is that there are not a lot of area's that have bulk delivery. I sure hope the cost of the hoppers come down though. 1st one is $1200 and the second is $2500. That's a lot of ca$h to invest.

One draw back I see in bulk is you would be limited to a slim selection of pellets.

Do you think this will take off??

Hells bells folks, I know a lumber yard that sells odd short lengths as hobby wood, it isn't all #1 stuff but at a bit over five cents per board foot you can afford to get some good 4 x 4 s and build your own.

My wife even suggested that I get two bundles when we went looking for materials to build chicken coop number two with. So my newest flock has those nice v notched pine boards as walls in their coop and gates on their run. I have enough left over to build about 15 or 16 more coops or a zillion 4' by 2' by 1' planters.

Status
Not open for further replies.