Here she is!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
IMG_7930.jpg

IMG_7929.jpg

Even more than we had hoped.

fv

That's sweet. Awesomely sweet ;-)

Great pic's, beautiful stove!! I've always said the NC-30 is a great burner.

Oh, your stove is a work of art! Congratulations!

Congratulations. That is going to make a real nice difference in your comfort next winter. Now clean up that garage this summer! :lol: (I should talk.)

Congrats.
Now you have to wait 4 months or more for a good test burn.
She's a beauty :)

Gorgeous! :coolsmile:

That sir is a thing of beauty !

fireview2788 said:
IMG_7930.jpg

IMG_7929.jpg

Even more than we had hoped.

fv

That color combo is my favorite and probably would be my choice as well..

Ray

Congrats! Your part of a very proud family of Woodstock owners. Enjoy your stove this season and for many seasons to come.

Thanks everyone! To say we are impressed is an understatement. My friend, the same one who is getting me all the wood, let me deliver it to his workplace and then he and I loaded it on his trailer and brought it home. I asked him if he wanted to stay while we un-crated it and he said "Yeah, I want to see this bad boy." When we opened it he said "Wow, that's not what I expected! That's awesome." I gotta be careful or I'm going to I'm going to lose my firewood source because he'll get one.

Begreen, yeah I know. We moved into the house in August and my wife had been going to school full time PLUS homeschooling our girls so somethings have been put on hold. We're going to get to it soon.....if I ever stop scrounging, cutting, splitting, and stacking ;-) .

fv

Hey fv, somehow that stove looks familiar. What do you think of this one?

Woodstove-1.jpg

That is one gorgeous, gorgeous stove. Hmmmm, they don't seem to have a smiley dripping drool. That needs to be rectified!

Backwoods Savage said:
Hey fv, somehow that stove looks familiar. What do you think of this one?

That color combo looks great too!

Ray

Awesome! Now I'm kind a wondering why I didn't go with the gray. :-S

bogydave said:
Now you have to wait 4 months or more for a good test burn.

Awesome stove, I suspect I'd be tempted to fire up for a test a bit sooner than the fall ;-)

Todd said:

You could always repaint the stove iron Todd for a low cost..

Ray

Many, many years of happy burning to you and your fine family, sir!

WOW. thats one good looking stove. brings back memories of getting ours right before the summer a couple years back. im sure the wait will be worth it and also gives you plenty of time to get it in place. nice, nice, nice.

Backwoods, looks VERY familiar!

I'll have a burn as soon as it's put in, even if it's 90 outside!

What we liked so much about the grey is how it pulls the stone colors out. I like how it blends with the red bricks we have, very similar to backwoods.

fv

No denying a beautiful piece of work,let us all know how she does for you,this winter.

An absolute gorgeous 1st class looking stove. The colors really push it over the top in the looks dept. Good luck and enjoy. Don't forget a follow up photo when she is cookin'

raybonz said:
Todd said:

You could always repaint the stove iron Todd for a low cost..

Ray

Last fall I bought a gray used Fireview and repainted it black using spray on paint from Woodstock. Both my wife and I liked the contract of the black cast iron with the lighter soapstone.

But after only one season of use, the black is starting to flake off. I'm not terribly happy now. Not sure if I'm just going to let it go or wirebrush, scrape, and paint it again.

Beautiful stove fireview.

Status
Not open for further replies.