Here u guys go as promised

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well oops anyone know how to post a psi using an iPhone want Show u guys some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 248
Great looking stove and hearth JR!

Ray

Nice setup.

That looks great ! What are the holes in the stone for if you don't mind my asking ?

Pete

There was a mantle there took it out scared it might get to warm I have burned about one and one third of a cord so far so well see we're I end up at seasons end this weekend ill post some more pics of the wood pile and some logs I got in the drive way were supposed to get a good helping of snow so ill have some really cool pics of we're I live current temps here in the green mountains are -4 and its 74 inside so I guess the stoves doing its job look for more pics this weekend merry Christmas all

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Looks awesome!

Beautiful!

The more I see these stoves the more I like them, great set up

Thanks guys just remember you all helped me with this I love the stove works great burn times are about 8 hours which I could go longer but need the heat after that.i will post some pictures this weekend of the load of snow were getting and the 3 cords in logs I have gonna start splitting this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.