Here's a winning ebay auction!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stove is not new but has never been used.

Huh? I am nuts or does that say what it says??

Weird

Carpniels

I didn't get a linked manual, rather a price list. Gas stoves are just on the first page of the pdf. It goes on to woodstoves, etc.

I emailed him for make/model. Doesn't look like any Dutchwest I am familiar with.

Just a suggestion.... I vote we don't get one of these for the donor programs. %-P

I don't recall brand name but it is a cheap Tawainese thin casted POS from the 70's. I pulled one out of a house a year ago. I kept it because I plan on making a sign/gawdy eyecatcher for the front of the store. Heck maybe I should put mine on ebay, my cast base is chrome. HMmmmm Shiny.

I've been in email contact with the seller. Turns out the plate on the back says India Dutchwest Company. I let him know it's not a CDW stove and he should pull the link to the CDW pricelist. Also recommended adding a photo of the plate on the back of the stove. The seller seemed concerned about correcting errors. We'll see.

Yeah, we've had a few emails back and forth. I think he's an honest person that just didn't know much about the stove. IMHO he needs to drop the price to 50 for the starting bid, but that's his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.