Herniated disk

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm 1 week post op and feeling really great! Pain here and there but I can walk! I can walk! Life is good after over a month of pain getting worse and worse and 3 epidural injections. PT acupuncture u name it! However, I'm feeling great! I'm still off work for 7 weeks doctors orders as I drive Nd lift things for a living. Anyway. Doc said if all goes well I'll be surfing in 3 months and it should be as if I never had surgery! That's the positive way I'm thinking. Thanks for the support. Stay warm!

Reactions: Seanm
Congrats! You're one of the lucky ones!

Great news, that's awesome!
Keep healing & take care of yourself.
Whenever you start feeling well enough to get back into the firewood game you'll find lots of tips, tricks & tools here to help you work smarter & easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.