Hestia

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chase100

May 27, 2009
minnesota
Can any one tell me if there are ANY dealers for this stove on the east coast? has anyone seen one burning? a hestia stove that is.

All those electronics kinda scare me.... my St Croix is pretty simple compared to that stove although it SOUNDS like a nice unit.

Minneapolis is the closest dealer after punching in my zip code (western Ma)

I found out last night there is a dealer in vt and mass. ,krooser, did you see the electronics? i went on the web site and the key pad looks pretty simple. not sure what the inards look like though. i also found out there are a couple dealers in mn (stove is built in blaine) would hope there would be some dealers in the state which its built...lol

chase100 said:
I found out last night there is a dealer in vt and mass. ,krooser, did you see the electronics? i went on the web site and the key pad looks pretty simple. not sure what the inards look like though. i also found out there are a couple dealers in mn (stove is built in blaine) would hope there would be some dealers in the state which its built...lol
The one dealer I knew of in Vermont was Vermont Wood Energy, out of business, closed by the Vt. Attorney General.

http://vermontwoodenergy.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.