hey Connecticut bt has there sale prices up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smilejamaica

Feeling the Heat
Nov 24, 2008
hartford ct
I stopped by Bristol today and Mike said to watch the website. He said that Brian was going to Suffield on Saturday, Looks like the have Maine Woods, thats new.

dodge99 said:
I stopped by Bristol today and Mike said to watch the website. He said that Brian was going to Suffield on Saturday, Looks like the have Maine Woods, thats new.
215.00 for the main woods.i have not tried those lately

Choices, choices. And I just picked up my P-43 today :)

glad to see, BT came up big considering diesel's high price. I like to get 4 tons of the Cubex at $235, that might just be the best it's going to get going in to next season.

smile, I have tried a few bags of the recent Mainewoods they did better than average for me. Cubex/Northern for $235 sweet! Even the Hamers/Sprucies/VWP/Okies at $240 to $245 are at good prices. Lots and lots of choices.

Wonder Why no Barefoots? I know supplies are limited.

j-takeman said:
smile, I have tried a few bags of the recent Mainewoods they did better than average for me. Cubex/Northern for $235 sweet! Even the Hamers/Sprucies/VWP/Okies at $240 to $245 are at good prices. Lots and lots of choices.

i know..... so many choices .the barefoots must be expensive since they have a shortage .not sure if im getting the vermonts or someting else . more than likely 1 ton of the vermonts hopefully try to find someone to split a ton of the mainewoods with .

smilejamaica said:
j-takeman said:

i know..... so many choices .the barefoots must be expensive since they have a shortage .not sure if im getting the vermonts or someting else . more than likely 1 ton of the vermonts hopefully try to find someone to split a ton of the mainewoods with .

I gots ta do some major basement cleaning before I can get any more. But boy I want to! Maybe 2 tons if I can fit um in. Probably gonna be the MWP, as I couldn't try the newest Maine Choice. But for a couple a bucks more the Juniata's would also due real nice!

I did order 5 tons of the Hamer's today from BT, good deal I thought. Lots of good choices but decided to stay with what works for me. If I had the cash I'd buy triple what I bought! Also thought Cubex was a very good deal! Gotta love early spring buy at BT...

finally :D

is there an end date? i'm going to have to stagger my purchases a bit

sweet deals, I orded 3 tons of Cubex to be deliverd this morning, normaly I like to keep my basement empty of pellets for the summer but not this year with all the talk of steadily riseing prices , I got them when the price was reasonable

Is there something I am missing here? I see a whole $9 off as a "sale"? That seems like such a small amount to crow about!

In general, we discourage threads such as this talking about a tiny discount from a local supplier - we have the Fuel Price Guide specifically for the purpose of allowing people to report and track prices.

These types of threads break the "Golden Rule" of the forums:
"First Rule:
The first rule is effectively the GOLDEN RULE of any respectable forum. If what you are doing here could not easily be done by every one of the hundreds"

That is, if every pellet user around the country started posting long threads about $5 or $10 off a ton at their local supplier, this board would become pretty crowded (and useless).....

So let's try to populate up the Fuel Price Guide - that way these prices are all in one place.
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/fuels

Link at the top of most forum pages also.....

Status
Not open for further replies.